Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Palestra | The role of credit ratings and credit rating agencies in the capital markets

18 de Abril de 2012 | 14:30h
Grande Auditório da FCT/UNL - Campus da Caparica
Inscrições em: http://www.biblioteca.fct.unl.pt/inscricoes-american-corner
 
I plan to speak on the role of credit ratings and credit rating agencies (CRAs) in the capital markets. I will provide an overview of CRA products and processes; the users (and uses) of ratings; address conflicts of interest and recent regulatory responses (in the US, EU and multilateral initiatives by IOSCO and the Financial Stability Board) in the wake of financial crises; and possible alternatives to credit ratings. I will focus in particular on the role of sovereign bond ratings, given the current interest, though I will address structured finance and corporate (and banking) issues as well during the course of my remarks.
   
Palestra no âmbito da parceria American Corner

 







Fotografias


Comentários